Chemistry Module III Inorganic Chemistry IIT JEE pdf book aims to give legitimate direction and significant material to the JEE applicants. The topics and issues of this book are outlined such that they contact the necessary degree of profundity for every theme.
Every one of the sections of this book has key concepts, solved examples, three degrees of issues, and previous years’ questions to give a quick revision to the applicants. Download Chemistry Module III Inorganic Chemistry IIT JEE pdf Vineet Agarwal McGraw Hill.
Vineet Agarwal McGraw Hill pdf book has many new features: installation of the JEE syllabus (Main + Advanced); a large number of solved examples for student preparation the use of several ideas, the solution at the end of each task, and the two levels of questions at the end of the chapters give learners an opportunity to test their understanding of chapters.
Download Link for Inorganic Chemistry IIT JEE pdf Vineet Agarwal McGraw Hill
About the McGraw Hill Inorganic Chemistry pdf
Author: Vineet Agarwal
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education
Publish Date: McGraw Hill Education
File Type: PDF
Highlights of Chemistry Module III Inorganic Chemistry pdf
- KEY CONCEPTS – Efforts have been made to highlight the important theories in short form.
- SOLVED EXAMPLES – Improve the problem-solving capacity of the aspirants in a short span of time.
- LEVEL-I– are the problems based on basic concepts useful for JEE Main Exam.
- LEVEL-II– are the conceptual problems with a wide application of topics that are useful for JEE Main Exam.
- LEVEL-III– are the problems based on comprehension (passage), integer answer types, column matching type, and one or more than one correct answer type to make the students familiar with JEE ADVANCED pattern.
- ANSWER KEYS
- HINTS AND SOLUTIONS
- PREVIOUS YEARS’ QUESTIONS FOR JEE (Main & Advanced) –covers previous years’ questions asked in IITJEE, AIEEE, and JEE Main Exam.